Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced, uses a 12-point font; employs italics, and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Letter of undertaking signed by all the authors (download template).
- Disclosure regarding funding source and conflict of interest, besides approval of the study from respective Ethics Committee/Institution Review Board.
- List of references provided by the authors.
- References are mentioned as stated in the Instruction to Authors section.
- Author contribution should be stated by the authors.
- The data source should be stated by the authors.
- The cover letter should be attached to the submission (download template).
- Reviewer suggestions: During the submission process, please suggest four potential reviewers with the appropriate expertise to review the manuscript. The editors will not necessarily approach these referees. Please provide detailed contact information (address, homepage, phone, e-mail address, and h-index Scopus minimum 2). Proposed reviewers should be from different institutions to the authors.
- A funding statement should be declared by the authors.
The journal allows the authors to hold the copyright without restrictions and allow the authors to retain publishing rights without restrictions.